accounts and tax…
We offer an accounting and tax service that is different to the high street accountant.
First we offer a free no obligation meeting usually at your premises to help identify what is required.
We then offer an affordable fixed fee service for the work you need. By using computers and modern accounts production software and working directly with you on-site as much as possible, our experience has shown we can achieve a high standard of work and client satisfaction.
We can provide the following services to your business:
- Annual statutory accounts for all types of business entities
- Income and corporation tax returns
- All other taxes including capital gains
- Tax planning and advice
Bookkeeping is an essential part of every business and we know that many business owners struggle with either the time to commit to this activity, or the skills required.
Why not let us do this job for you and use your time more productively. We offer a free no obligation site visit to allow us to identify the task, our price is based on the volume of transactions and 20 years experience has given us a good grounding for being able to offer a fixed monthly price, regardless of the fact you may have some months busier than others.
Call us for a free no obligation quote, you maybe surprised that we can offer this service for as little as £25.00 a week.
We can provide:
- A monthly bookkeeping service including the processing of VAT returns, for a fixed monthly fee.
- A quarterly or even six-monthly bookkeeping service, all for a fixed fee.
- One-off catch-up jobs that can cover several months to several years, for a fixed price.
Accountants often get criticised for not keeping in touch with their clients or not being very pro-active, a tough one to crack when the accountant is also under pressure to do everything for a fee that perhaps doesn’t give them the luxury of the time to be able to think about anything other than the job in hand…
Prime entry has a solution to this:
- First get the bookkeeping right
- Secondly with the bookkeeping done properly, it should become much more efficient to get monthly or quarterly accounts produced
- Each month or quarter have a meeting with us and use the accounts as a basis for discussion
- Form here the communication between the accountant and the client can flow with questions and answers being provided both ways:
- Is there a budget and cash flow?
- Is there a strategic plan?
- Do you know where you are going?
- Are the accounts on budget?
Tax questions and support can now be given more readily and you would be surprised at how little this would cost.
We can often do 12 months accounts with monthly meetings for a similar price that other accountants will do for just the annual accounts, simply because we are efficient.
Monthly or quarterly management accounting gives you the information you need to make better business decisions.
We provide the necessary information in bespoke reports to help the business keep on track, and work to achieve your aims and goals.
Payroll involves the processing of wages, salaries, bonuses and deductions within a business.
We can provide payroll services, whether your business has one member of staff, or hundreds, on a weekly or monthly basis.
We offer a fixed price based on the number of employees.
We offer training in all aspects of business, if you need to learn how to do something then ask us, we have a huge knowledge bank and a great team of staff and contacts, between us we can do a lot of what is needed to help you run your business:
Software training for:
- Prime entry
- Prime invoicing
- Sage and many other bookkeeping packages
- Payroll training
- Management accounts
- Budgets and Cash flows
- Business strategy
Why not tell us what you want to learn, if we can’t help you directly, there are many people we can highly recommend to you.